This is an excellent opportunity for a Dynamics AX Solution Architect
to join a thriving AX Gold Partner in a senior position.
Reporting directly into the Head of Solution Architects in the service delivery team you will be responsible for monitoring other Architects within the team whilst continuing with your daily activities.
- Previous experience of Solutions Architecture on a number of medium to large scale AX implementations.
- Previous experience in a Functional Lead position
- Experience of Data Migration and Integration activities
- Ability to document system requirements and produce solution blueprints
- Reviewing and providing a critique of solution design and architecture.
- Assessing key design decisions and validating these in the context of the requirements of each project.
- Reviewing Solution Architecture Documents, ensuring a consistency of approach
- Reviewing a selection of design documentation across all work streams to ensure a consistent approach
- Reviewing Functional Requirements Registers to ensure key requirements have been addressed.
- Communicating with Solution Architects and project teams on findings
- Ensuring that advances in functionality from Microsoft and 3rd party partners have been considered in solution design
- Maintaining and sharing a knowledge of what represents an up-to-date "standard” implementation
- Keeping fully appraised of enhancements under development or delivered in other projects through good communication with other SAs and project team members
- Advocating and enforcing the correct use of project frameworks, development standards and best practice.
- Encouraging a holistic approach to solution design to maximize best use of available technologies.
- Preparing and documenting the solution design and architecture on own projects.
- Documenting design decisions on own projects.
- Communicating with all project stakeholders from the business and the customer’s on own projects.