We are looking for an experienced Preactor Project Manager
to join our global client based in the East Midlands.
Initially you will be responsible for managing our clients Peactor Projects. With a strong track record of full life cycle implementation success, excellent communication skills and strong stakeholder management you will be managing the internal team, senior stakeholders and partner relationships.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable Preactor Project Management.
- Experience motivating a cross-functional project team.
- Managing/mitigating project risks.
- Managing project scope and change control.
- Managing issues, escalating where necessary.
- Ability to manage and communicate budgets
- Provide status reports to both the Systems Manager and Project Sponsor.
- Liaise with suppliers and internal resource managers.
- Project administration.
- Excellent communication Skills; both written and spoken.
- Plan and monitor the Preactor project.
- Direct and motivate the project team.
- Ensure that internal and external teams communicate effectively and work cohesively.
- Prepare Project, and, if necessary, Exception Plans in conjunction with IS and Business Managers.
- Take responsibility for overall progress and use of resources and initiate corrective action where necessary.
- Manage project scope and change control and escalate issues where necessary.
- Resolve cross-functional issues at project level.
- Provide status reports to the Project Sponsor.
- Manage consultancy input within the defined budget.
- Liaise with any suppliers or account managers.
- Ideally PRINCE 2 Practitioner.
- Degree in Computing or equivalent.