Our prestigious world leading client requires an HR Data Analyst/Systems Administrator
to join their busy organisation. Our client is working exclusively with Catch Group to fill this role. They offer a highly dynamic environment and a chance to work within an extremely successful organisation with cutting edge products, offering an excellent salary and benefits package.
Initially this role will be supporting payroll data migration. You will be reporting to the HR Director to ensure all systems links operate efficiently and that the HR and Corporate reports are produced accurately, whilst taking responsibility for the HR System administration and maintaining the security of the HR data.
With a keen eye for detail you will have demonstrable experience of working with HR systems, ideally Microsoft Dynamics AX and advanced Excel skills are essential, including the ability to use advanced formulas in Excel, Pivot tables and VLOOKUP.
- HR data System security, maintenance and administration
- Supporting payroll data migration
- Data gathering
- Regular data integrity checking and cleansing
- Generating bespoke reporting
- Creating organisational structures
- Advanced formula in Excel including ‘IF Statements’ and pivot tables
- Excel Dynamics Add-in
- MS Access would be beneficial
- BI tools such as PowerBi
- HR system Experience
- MS Access or another front end application
- Reconciling data between systems
- Migrating / uploading data between systems
- Analytical skills
- Systems exposure - DAX, eOPAS, Premier Benefits, intranets, SharePoint or other records management systems, ActiTime, Visio, Dynamics add-ins such as Dynamics Excel, Atlas in Excel, Four vision, Org Plus
- Adobe captivate
- System admin experience - troubleshooting batch jobs, creating alert rules, setting up new users with permissions.