Our leading end-user client requires an experienced ERP Training Consultant
to assist with a global implementation of a new Tier 1 ERP system.
You will be ultimately responsible for all training documentation for the global project so any secondary language skills would be advantageous and must be open to travel outside of the UK.
- Experience of developing training material in various formats; including e-learning.
- Minimum of three years previous experience providing ERP training.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to write clear and concise written guidelines for users of the new system.
- Further ability to deliver the training to said users in a workshop and presentation environment.
- Prepare training plans according to the needs identified.
- Prepare training materials.
- Ensure post-training follow-up.
- Carry out functional testing during updates.
- Produce and keep documentation up to date.
- Follow up on requests for support until the issue is fully resolved.