Our prestigious client is looking for a Dynamics NAV Developer / Consultant
to join their busy and energetic IT team.
This role is to establish the functional business and system requirements as well as project activities through design, implementation and early life support of a number of key business initiative projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Dynamics NAV Developer to further their career within a progressive and reputable organisation.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5-6 years of NAV development and NAV enhancements, Preferably with 2009 experience
- happy to work in an office environment
- Worked in a wholesale distributor environment and has EDI / warehouse integration experience.
- Business focused individual with a proven track record of solution analysis and specification.
- Good communicator, able to discuss challenges and solutions at all levels.
- Able to adhere to IT strategy and governance model development.
- FMCG, Retail, Wholesales/Distribution.
- Functional and systems analysis and design.
- Systems migration, integration planning and delivery.
- Product Analysis and evaluation.
- MS SureStep or Agile.
- End user environments preferred.
- Preferably experience with Pebblestone module
- NAV architecture role
- Liaison with direct client interaction