Our client, an exciting end user based near Oxford is looking for someone to join their UK team on a permanent hybrid basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting complex enterprise-level software solutions that meet the specific needs of our organization. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including business stakeholders, developers, suppliers and end-users, to ensure that our enterprise applications effectively support and enhance our business processes and operational maturity.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Education such as BSc or MIS in an ICT related qualification required.
- Proven experience in enterprise application solutions engineering, with a minimum of 3-5 years in a similar role.
- Exposure to ERP and PLM technologies, particularly in automotive industry, is required.
- Advanced and wide-reaching knowledge of enterprise applications (particularly Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Dassault 3D Experience.
- Solid understanding of enterprise application suites such as ERP, PLM and CRM.
- Solid understanding of data visualization suites such as Power BI.
- Good understanding of business process and maturity.
- Be extremely self-driven and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Be able to thrive in a team environment, being ultra-dependable and reliable team player.
- Willing to mentor and advise other members of the team to help further advance the teams overall capability.
- A quick thinker, be a flexible and adaptive character with the ability react to and solve problems with speed and efficiency, sometimes under high pressure.
- Be innovative, creative and forward thinking, challenging the norms. Encouraging others to also do so.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be willing to continuously learn and improve themselves and those around them.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Design, support and develop enterprise application solutions that align with OOTB best practices and industry standards, including ERP, PLM, CRM, Lifing and other business-critical software.
- Assist in the administration and maintenance of enterprise applications to ensure performance and availability meets business requirements.
- Review, author and document code to ensure it meets quality and performance standards.
- Integrate enterprise applications with other systems, databases, and third-party services to facilitate seamless data flow and data visualization.
- Design and implement data migration strategies as needed.
- Develop test plans and conduct testing to ensure the reliability and functionality of enterprise solutions.
- Identify and resolve defects and issues in a timely manner.
- Create comprehensive technical documentation for solutions, including architecture diagrams, user guides, and best practices.
- Provide training and support to end-users and other IT staff members as needed.
- Assist in diagnosing and resolving technical issues related to enterprise applications.
- Collaborate with the support team to provide expert-level escalation point when necessary.
- Implement security measures to protect sensitive data within enterprise applications.
- Ensure compliance with relevant data protection and regulatory standards.
- Stay updated on industry trends and emerging technologies related to enterprise applications.
- Recommend and implement improvements to existing applications and processes.
Location: Oxford – Hybrid
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients’ requirements and our candidates’ skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: www.catchgroup.com.