Enterprise Application Team Leader – Enterprise Application Team Leader, Team Leader, Manager, Management, Digital Strategy, Enterprise, Enterprise Applications, Data Migration, Dynamics 365, D365, Microsoft Dynamics, Enterprise Resource Planning, ERP, Product Lifecycle Management, PLM, Customer Relationship Management, CRM, Lifing, Power BI, PowerBi, Business Intelligence, databases, software frameworks – Permanent – Oxford – Hybrid – £75,000-£85,000
Our client, an exciting end user based near Oxford is looking for someone to join their UK team on a permanent, hybrid basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the development, implementation, and maintenance of enterprise-level software applications within our organization. Your role will be crucial in ensuring that our technical solutions are efficient, streamlined, and aligned with the company’s strategic goals all while ensuring the team remains compliant, secure and risk aware. You will manage a team of skilled professionals, liaise with various departments, and collaborate with external vendors to drive the success of our enterprise applications suite. This position, while based in the UK carries responsibly across all sites.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Education such as BSc or MIS in an ICT related qualification required.
- Typically requires at least 5-7 years’ experience in an enterprise digital or business environment and experience of managing operational teams.
- Exposure to ERP and PLM technologies, particularly in automotive is desirable.
- Be extremely self-driven and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Be able to thrive in a team environment, being ultra-dependable and reliable team player.
- Willing to mentor and advise other members of the team to help further advance the teams overall capability.
- A quick thinker, be a flexible and adaptive character with the ability react to and solve problems with speed and efficiency, sometimes under high pressure.
- Be innovative, creative and forward thinking, challenging the norms. Encouraging others to also do so.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be willing to continuously learn and improve themselves and those around them.
- Advanced and wide-reaching knowledge of how technology and digital initiatives drive companies forward.
- Solid understanding of enterprise application suites such as ERP, PLM and CRM.
- Solid understanding of data visualization tools such as PowerBI.
- Good understanding of business process and operational maturity.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive enterprise applications strategy aligned with the organization’s digital strategy and business objectives.
- Manage, mentor and recruit staff within the Enterprise Applications group. Set clear goals, provide guidance, and conduct performance evaluations.
- Oversee and assist in the administration and maintenance of enterprise applications and data visualization tools to ensure performance and availability meets business requirements.
- Oversee, supervise, and assist with the execution of digital projects related to enterprise application development, upgrades, customization and enhancements, ensuring they are completed on time, within budget, and meet all quality and code standards, whilst maintaining an OOTB and best practice approach.
- Work with department heads to ensure ongoing software license requirements are captured and managed in line with wider business strategic direction.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and design solutions that are aligned to the demands of company visions and strategic direction.
- Utilize existing and new toolsets to track and prioritize application maintenance and support requests, ensuring timeline visibility to senior stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with third-party software vendors and service providers, negotiating contracts & licenses, reviewing service-level agreements (SLAs), and ensure vendors meet their obligations.
- Assist with the preparation of budgets, always encouraging fiscal and human resource responsibility. Identify and implement efficiency measures as appropriate.
- Provide support for application-related issues and coordinate with the IT support team when necessary.
- Manage and maintain a Data Model to help understand the complex data connections within the enterprise applications suite.
- Help develop and maintain company Policy & Procedure, ensuring that enterprise applications comply with all policies and security standards while contributing to departmental maturity.
Location: Oxford – Hybrid
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients’ requirements and our candidates’ skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: www.catchgroup.com.