Senior D365 Developer – Dynamics 365 F&O, Dynamics AX developer, AX developer, Power Platform, AX2012, D365, D365 Developer, Technical Consultant, Developer, X++, MorphX, C#, SSRS, PowerBI, XML, CSV, webservices, SQL, servicebus, visual studio, tfvc, Azure, DevOps, LogicApps – UK remote – £550 per day
Our end user client is seeking a Senior D365 Developer for their finance and business systems development team. They will be responsible for technical design, development, troubleshooting and debugging of applications on the Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations ERP system.
This is a Hybrid role requiring 2-3 days in the London office.
Skills and experience:
- 10+ years operations or service support (or equivalent experience) with growth demonstrated via increased project complexity and solution implementation.
- Comfortable with high-level strategic planning as well as tactical daily execution.
- Ability to conduct technical analysis and research.
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills.
- Demonstrable experience in Dynamics 365 development.
- Demonstrable experience in reporting tools, with PowerBI a strong plus.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- Business process mapping, modelling and documentation.
- Experience of mentoring junior team members.
- Experienced with Scaled Agile / SAFe methodology.
- Experience using the Trace Parser and the ability to diagnose X++ for performance analysis and recommendations for refactoring and improvement.
- Familiar with D365 data structures, as well as Workflow and BI components.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well with a team.
- Work collaboratively with business analysts, technical leads, and internal business partners to design, maintain, and deliver corporate finance software infrastructure and tools.
- Able to use your software development skills in an agile environment to customise Dynamics 365 F&O using extensions, report writing, data management and integrations.
- Knowledge of best practices in order to design customisations to ensure quality and performance.
- Production experience in debugging and troubleshooting to identify and remediate issues in development and production environments.
- In addition to Dynamics 365, you will have responsibility to support the company’s line of business and transaction system’s integration and interaction with core financials.
- Working with the team, you will break down functional requirements into technical designs and development tasks that you will execute to completion either individually or with other members of the team, quickly escalating any blockers or constraints.
- Assisting with application upgrades, implementations and other support projects.
- Creating external application interfaces to the ERP systems, using standard interfacing tools like Data Management, building application lifecycle management tools and process – including custom telemetry, and build/test automation.
- Technical delivery across a number of applications, cloud-based platforms underpinning the company’s bespoke line of business and corporate applications.
- Build relationships across the various technology and business team to share platform strategy and solution in line with business needs and objectives.
- Execute global Company Technology strategy and fiscal year budgetary plans.
- Continually enhance, design, architect, operate, secure and support companies’ financial systems to the company’s demanding service level agreements, standards and operating practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business (Accounting/Finance) or a similar discipline and relevant experience; Master’s degree or equivalent work experience a strong plus.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients’ requirements and our candidates’ skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: www.catchgroup.com.