Business Intelligence Specialist – Business Intelligence Developer, Reporting Developer, SSRS Developer, OLAP, ETL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Data Lake, Synapse, Power BI, PowerBI, Power Platform, Power BI Consultant, Power BI Developer, Pivot Tables, Power Query, DAX, , ELT, Git, CI/CD, Data lake, Data Factory, T-SQL, BI, BI Developer, SQL Developer, Business Intelligence, Microsoft AX, Dynamics AX, D365 Reports, D365, SQL, SQL Server, Azure – Zwolle or Hoevelaken – €55-65,000 Plus Package
Our leading global organisation is seeking a skilled Business Intelligence Specialist to join their D365 F&O Implementation project. As a Business Intelligence Specialist, you play a crucial role in developing and implementing the client’s new data platform and updating all their reports. With the team, you also ensure that the data warehouse and reports meet the needs of the company in terms of scalability, security and performance.
- You are a master at spotting opportunities from the data.
- You work with the business and understand its data requirements.
- You create interactive dashboards and reports using Power BI.
- Good data is the key to great reports, so you also contribute to the realisation of data models and data logistics processes to integrate data from different sources into the new data platform.
- You have an active role in continuously improving the process and following best practices.
- You are enthusiastic about the solutions that are being created.
- You transfer this enthusiasm to the business by providing training to key users.
- You will work in a challenging and dynamic work environment.
- You become a member of the DATA+, the team of professionals that deals with the entire information chain, from data access and logistics to reporting and analytics.
- Working with agile, scrum, and we work with (Azure) DevOps.
- With your ‘getting things done’ mentality role, you naturally focus on the end goal: suitable solutions for our users.
- As a BI specialist, you get excited about delivering valuable solutions for the organisation.
- You are also an analytical and problem-solving partner for product owners, architects, developers, testers and users.
In addition, we would like to see in your resume that you:
- Have an education at HBO/WO level, for example (Business Administration) Informatics, Business Economics or another direction;
- You have demonstrable experience in developing Power BI reports;
- You have experience with the Agile Scrum way of working and with architectural principles and patterns within complex IT environments;
- Data Engineering experience preferably with Azure Data and Storage services: Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Storage) is a plus;
- Interest in developments and new technologies such as Fabric;
Location: Zwolle or Hoevelaken
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients’ requirements and our candidates’ skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position, we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: www.catchgroup.com.