D365 F&O Business Analyst – Dynamics AX Business Analyst, D365 Finance Business Analyst, ERP Business Analyst, Business Analyst, Dynamics AX, Dynamics 365, D365 F&O, D365 FO, Functional Analyst, Functional Consultant, PowerPlatform, Prince2, Agile Scrum, SureStep, HBO, WO – Zwolle – Hoevelaken – Permanent – €60-70k Plus Package
Our client, a large end-user organisation, is looking for a D365 F&O Business Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis to assist with their implementation to D365 F&O. This will be 50/50 remote based and working from client sites in Zwolle or Hoevelaken.
Candidates must be able to speak fluent Dutch.
Key Skills & Experience:
- ICT knowledge and education at HBO/WO level, for example (Business Administration) Informatics, Business Economics or similar
- Experience as Functional Consultant, Lead Consultant or Business Analyst within Finance & Operations in a technical environment
- Experience with the Microsoft stacks (Dynamics 365, Office 365, PowerPlatform) and Microsoft Dynamics Finance & Operations
- Experience with project management (e.g. PRINCE2)
- Experience with iterative development and an Agile Scrum method
- Candidates must be able to speak fluent Dutch.
- As a Business Analyst, you can convert wishes, needs and ideas of the business into working information provision.
- Optimize the processes, the products used in these processes and the users who work with them on a daily basis.
- The solutions you will provide are often aimed at managing new construction projects and maintenance activities.
- These solutions are often based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (F&O), Customer Engagement (CE), Office 365 and PowerPlatform.
- Responsible for the solution from analysis to implementation.
- This starts with conducting a preliminary investigation or impact analysis, a business and information analysis on a specific problem. You then realise and implement the change.
- You operate in a team, but you can also do influence analysis independently and come up with the right solutions.
- During each phase, you inform the user organisation and functional managers and you work closely with them.
- It is important in the role that you do this with a focus on the end goal: well-functioning solutions for our users.
- Your ‘getting things done’ mentality comes in very handy here. With your Finance & Control expertise, you manage to substantiate the financial aspects of every development.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients’ requirements and our candidates’ skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position, we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: www.catchgroup.com.