D365 F&O Business Analyst – D365 Business Analyst, Dynamics AX Business Analyst, AX Business Analyst, Business Analysis, Business Analyst, Financials, Finance, As Is, To Be, process modelling, Projects, Solutions, stakeholder management, Process Change, Change Management, Dynamics AX, D365 –France/Hybrid – €600-€750 per day
Our leading end user client is seeking a Finance experienced D365 F&O Business Analyst to join growing team on a global implementation programme. It is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most exciting and large D365 projects in the Europe. Candidates must have D365 F&O experience and must speak English and French.
- Working with US and Asia as part of a broad cross-functional team, play an integral role in the learning, training, and implementation of D365 F&O
- Share your experiences of good and best practice in the Finance area to benefit the business
- Build relationships with the Finance teams to build long-term strategies that align design of the application with needs and the team vision
- Guide projects through to completion with the possibility of rapidly shifting priorities
- Collaborate with other parts of the business, and other team members to deliver highly effective solutions on time and on budget
- Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developer and/or the project team
- Develop and deliver integrated testing plans for implementation and regression testing for upgrades
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements through formal and informal means, including clear and concise updates to project managers, sponsors, and stakeholders
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Create how-to desktop process documents, end-user training material and other supporting artifacts for new functionalities being deployed to the D365 F&O system
- Provides guidance to junior staff members.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and French, German as well would be a benefit
- Experience with integrating systems with various internal and external solutions (local tax/government reporting, group reporting etc.)
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Superior presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven project management and organizational skills
- 5+ years D365 F&O experience
- ERP Implementation experience required
- International Financial experience will beneft+–
- Subject matter expert in Finance processes and procedures is essential
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in information systems or related finance qualification
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients’ requirements and our candidates’ skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: www.catchgroup.com.