D365 F&O Business Analyst – D365 Business Analyst, Dynamics AX Business Analyst, AX Business Analyst, Business Analysis, Business Analyst, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Management, SCM, As Is, To Be, process modelling, Projects, Solutions, stakeholder management, Process Change, Change Management, Dynamics AX, D365 –France/Hybrid – £500-550 per day
Our leading end user client is seeking a experienced D365 F&O Business Analyst SCM to join growing team on a global implementation programme. It is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most exciting and large D365 projects in the Europe. Candidates must have D365 F&O experience, speak English and French.
- Working with counterparts based in US and Asia as part of a broad cross-functional team, play an integral role in the learning, training, and implementation of large ERP solution (D365 F&O)
- Share your experiences of good and best practice in the Supply Chain / Distribution / Operations arena to benefit the business
- Develop cohesive relationships with the Supply Chain business teams to build long-term strategies that align design of the application with needs and the team vision
- Guide projects through to completion with the possibility of rapidly shifting priorities
- Collaborate with other parts of the business, and other team members to deliver highly effective solutions on time and on budget
- Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developer and/or the project team
- Develop and deliver integrated testing plans for implementation and regression testing for upgrades
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements through formal and informal means, including clear and concise updates to project managers, sponsors, and stakeholders
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Create how-to desktop process documents, end-user training material and other supporting artifacts for new functionalities being deployed to the D365 F&O system
- Provides guidance and/or instructions to junior staff members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and French (plus ideally German)
- Experience with integrating systems with various internal and external solutions (Bar-coding; Label printing, etc.)
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Superior presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven project management and organizational skills
- 5+ years Microsoft AX or similar ERP experience essential, D365 F&O experience strongly preferred
- ERP Implementation experience required
- Subject matter expert in one of Supply Chain/Operations/Distribution is a must
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in information systems or business administration
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients’ requirements and our candidates’ skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: www.catchgroup.com.