Our global manufacturing client is looking to hire a Cyber Security and Compliance Engineer to join their global cyber team. This person will take an integral role in designing and operating new global cyber security processes, practices and tools.
This person will manage the cyber hygiene framework and ensure compliance with activities and cadences within the security program.
- Research, design and implement IS solutions for systems and products
- Work with IT, stakeholders and other business partners to ensure that security is factored into new business decisions
- Review and update information security policies, architectures and standards
- Respond to audits, penetration tests and other assessments
- Analyse and recommend improvements to networks, systems and application architectures
- Management of compliance hygiene framework
- Manage and contain information security incidents
What you’ll bring:
- Security knowledge in VPN, Firewall, Network monitoring, intrusion detection, web server, wireless and cloud security
- Vetting and securing development code repositories knowledge
- Experience implementing and managing security policies
- CISSP / CISM qualifications would be preferable
- Experience managing a compliance framework for cybersecurity