Our leading end user client requires a D365 F&O Finance Functional Consultant to join them on a permanent basis and assist with enhancement, maintenance, and expansion of their D365 finance solution.
The role will typically require 2 days per week onsite in London.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Extensive Dynamics 365 F&O /AX experience
- Experience with support & functional development of Finance /ERP systems
- Demonstrated work across full end-to-end implementations and all phases of project life cycle
- Displays sense of urgency, focused on achieving deliverables to the highest quality in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to grasp complex systems and implement practical solutions
- Analytical mindset ideally with experience writing a basic SQL statement
- Support, enhance and configure various modules including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, GL, Chart of Accounts, Project Management, Sales/Purchase Orders, System Administration, AXtension Invoice Processing
- Create FDDs which will be reviewed and signed off by the Functional Lead
- Design, spec and deliver all project related changes to D365
- Develop and maintain well-documented solutions to Finance Business Requirements
- Act in an advisory capacity to the Finance community, 3rd party solution providers, Finance Systems team and other tech teams
- Propose tactical solutions and mitigate risks due to known issues
- Articulate Finance Systems issues and participate in the remediation where appropriate.
- Provide solution designs, document data mapping, and data validation between systems.
- Drive resolution of exceptional errors.
- Review and approve reconciliations, investigate variances, and provide commentary to the Finance team.
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve and control processes across the business to meet the demands of an internationally growing business
- Assist with the interim and year end audits
- Support our culture by driving Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategies.
Location: UK Wide