D365 Finance & Project Ops Solution Architect – Solution Architect, Finance, Financials, Project Ops, Project Operations, D365, Dynamics 365, Finance & Operations, F&O, FinOps, Architect, Power Platform, Azure Cloud, TOGAF – Hybrid/London – Permanent – £100k plus package
Our client, a UK based global end user, is currently seeking a D365 Finance & Project Ops Solution Architect. The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for owning the overall solution architecture for D365 and working with our client’s implementation partners and internal teams in support of D365 deployment and maintenance projects.
Candidates must have strong experience across both Finance and Project Operations in D365.
The role will involve a mix of remote and on-site working in central London on a weekly basis.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect Expert certification, Project Operations Expert certification and/or Power Platform Solution Architect Expert certification
- Deep understanding of the Microsoft Azure Cloud and practical experience Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, and Azure API Management
- Completion of Microsoft FastTrack Architect bootcamp is a plus.
- TOGAF 9 or 10 certification is a plus.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner is a plus.
- Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and team development skills
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills,
- Attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed.
- 7+ years designing and delivering CRM or ERP solutions
- 5+ years project implementation experience with D365 Finance and D365 Project Operations
- Lead complex, cross-practice Dynamics 365/Power Platform implementations by defining the overall solution architecture and supporting functional and technical architects.
- Validate SI/vendor design and development proposals, including reviewing effort estimates, plan scheduling and alignment, and functional designs
- Identify improved designs in D365 functional gap areas and optimized configuration in D365 functional fit areas.
- Support functional and business teams in identifying business process changes and required workarounds
- Ensure alignment between the D365 solution architecture and business goals and objectives
- Validate ROI from D365 delivery activities
- Ensure alignment of standards across all D365 and associated technology platforms
- Own and facilitate architecture workshops
- Provide architectural direction across a range of areas, including user experience, D365 configuration, D365 development and customisations, data migration, application integration, D365 quality assurance, changes management, and environment management.
- Identify and manage associated issues and risks through engagement with vendors, internal resources, and leadership.
- Identify and communicate any cross-area or cross-release issues that affect other project areas.
- Participate in steering committee meetings with vendors and internal delivery team resources
- Ensure security best practices are used and applied
Location: Hybrid / London
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients’ requirements and our candidates’ skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: www.catchgroup.com.