Microsoft Solution Architect – Dynamics 365 CE Architect, Business Applications Consultant, BizApps Architect, Modern Workplace Consultant, Dynamics 365 CE, Dynamics CE, D365 CE, CRM, Azure, M365, PowerApps, Power Platform, Power Automate, DevOps, D365 CE – Permanent – Dublin – €70K-€80K per annum
Our client, a Global Professional Services firm and leading consultancy and accounting firm in Ireland are looking for a Microsoft Solution Architect to join their busy and growing Business Applications Practice.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- Microsoft Certified
- Proven experience as a Solution Architect with a focus on Microsoft technologies.
- Strong understanding of cloud architecture, security, and compliance best practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Project management experience and familiarity with project management methodologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Design and implement Business Application solutions
- Collaborate with clients to design end-to-end solutions based Azure, Dynamics 365, Power Platform and more.
- Work closely with stakeholders to gather and document business requirements, ensuring alignment with Microsoft best practices and standards.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance throughout the project lifecycle, from conception to implementation and ongoing support.
- Develop high-level and detailed solution architectures
- Create technical designs and oversee project implementations.
- Collaborate with project managers and teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Create detailed technical documentation, including design documents, configurations, and user guides.
- Provide training and support to internal and end users after go live
- Stay updated with the latest Microsoft technologies best practices
- Support the management team
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients’ requirements and our candidates’ skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: www.catchgroup.com.