D365 CE Project Manager – D365 CE Project Manager,ERP, Dynamics 365 CE, D365CE, Dynamics 365 CE, Agile, D365 Project Manager, Project Manager, ERP Project Manager, AX Project Manager – Permanent – Zwolle/Hoevelaken – €75-80,000 plus package
Our client is seeking to hire an experienced D365 CE Project Manager as they are fully engaged in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics within the Finance, Commerce, Projects and Services departments. To successfully manage and complete these crucial projects, they are looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics Project Manager. This role will be 50/50 between working remotely and in offices based near Zwolle or Hoevelaken.
Key Skills & Experience:
- As a Project Manager you are result and goal oriented.
- The ability to apply structure and you are focused on quality.
- Proactive, flexible and stress-resistant.
- Worked as a discussion partner for managers, process owners, product owners, architects and suppliers (including Microsoft).
- At least a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Demonstrable experience as a project manager in the successful implementation of Dynamics or comparable ERP systems.
- Thorough knowledge of Dynamics Finance & Supply Chain Management, Customer Engagement (CE) or comparable ERP software and the functionalities for Finance, Commerce, Projects and Services.
- Supervising and executing the Dynamics implementation projects at various sites.
- You act as an essential link between the customers, internal teams and external stakeholders.
- You work closely with the Finance, Commerce, Projects, Services and IT departments to ensure that implementations run smoothly.
- Your goal is to ensure a smooth transition to Dynamics, optimizing and improving the customer’s business processes.
- You ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget. You are the driving force behind achieving the project objectives and ensuring the quality of the work.
- As a project manager, you work closely with various key stakeholders, including management, process owners, architects, product owners and our implementation partner Microsoft. A successful implementation requires a synergy of knowledge, expertise and cooperation between all these parties involved.
- You work together with Management to understand and align the strategic goals and expectations.
- You provide them with regular updates on the progress of the project and ensure that the implementation is in line with the company vision.
- Process owners are vital in understanding existing business processes and helping to identify potential improvements. You work with them to ensure a smooth transition to Dynamics without compromising operational efficiency.
- Architects play a critical role in the design and planning of the technical aspects of the Dynamics implementation. You work side-by-side to ensure solutions meet business needs and technical requirements.
- Product owners are responsible for defining the functional requirements and priorities from the users’ point of view. You work with them to ensure that the Dynamics solution meets the expectations of the end users.
- Our implementation partner is a vital ally in the success of this project. Together with them, you will work on deploying the latest technologies and best practices to realize an optimized and future-proof Dynamics implementation.
- It is important in this role that you do this with a focus on the end goal: well-functioning solutions for our users. Your ‘getting things done’ mentality comes in very handy here
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients’ requirements and our candidates’ skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: www.catchgroup.com.