D365 F&O Support Analyst – Dynamics 365 F&O, D365 F&O, D365 Finance & Operations, D365 FinOps, Dynamics AX2012, D365FO Support, D365 FO Support, D365 SCM, SCM Support, Dynamics Support, Dynamics AX Support Analyst, D365 Support, AX Support, AX Support Analyst, Finance, AX2009, Azure DevOps, SQL, D365 Analyst, Support Analyst, AX 2009, AX2012 – UK remote – Permanent – £40-45K plus package
Our client, an FMCG organisation, is looking for a D365 Support Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. Candidates must have strong knowledge of D365/AX2012 ideally within the Financial modules. This role will be working remotely and trips to the office twice a month. Candidates must be able to work in the UK.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Delivery focused, customer facing
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of Dynamics AX 2012 R3 or similar ERP system.
- Ideally support experience with D365FO ; particularly Finance modules.
- Understanding of business processes, including supply chain and finance
- Self-starter and able to work without detailed management
- Able to take on new tasks, and apply current experience/skills to facilitate successful outcomes.
- A high standard of interpersonal and negotiation skills for liaison and management of communications with external suppliers, project stakeholders and users
- Responsible for first line support, being the contact point for all initial queries on AX, filtering usage problems from issues with the system, raising and escalating issues with suppliers
- Supporting all functions across the business to document, replicate and resolve AX incidents
- Logging service requests for changes and requirements to be added to the roadmap
- Assist with data reconciliation and audit requests
- Maintaining and authoring internal documentation in collaboration with 3rd party supplier
- Identify situations where business users are not using all the best or most appropriate practices or processes, and make recommendations for improvement or deliver training as required
- Creation and execution of scenarios for user acceptance testing relating to changes generated from service requests, incidents and roadmap deliverables. Working with super users to verify and sign off updates for inclusion in a software release
- Maintaining and monitoring user security to ensure appropriate roles and permissions are in place
- Supporting the ERP Manager with weekly reporting requirements and monitoring SLAs from our AX partner
- Working closely with the AX team in IT and superusers within the business functions, to drive value from AX
- Providing support to business users for mass data updates
- Stakeholder management and communication ensuring business users are kept up to date on changes, updates and general status.
Location: UK remote with adhoc travel
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients’ requirements and our candidates’ skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position, we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: www.catchgroup.com.