Dynamics F&O Product Owner – Dynamics F&O, D365 F&O, Product Owner, Enterprise Systems, Dynamics F&O Product Owner, D365 F&O Finance, D365 F&O SCM, Power Platform, Azure, AI, Agile -Hoevelaken -Remote – €45-60,000 Plus Package
Our leading organisation is seeking a Dynamics F&O Product Owner to join their growing team to work on their brand new D365 implementation.
As a Product Owner (FO) you are responsible for drawing up and managing the product backlog (epics/features/user stories) for D365FO and related applications. The position requires a deep understanding of Dynamics 365 F&O, Power Platforms, Azure, Portals, B2B integrations, process automation, and AI technologies. This is a hybrid role with on-site presence required each month.
Key skills & Experience:
- You have ICT knowledge and an education at university level, for example (Business) Informatics, Business Economics or similar;
- You have knowledge of the supporting chain processes (Finance, logistics) and are a substantive sparring partner for the business;
- You have extensive experience as a Product Owner and with the Agile Scrum way of working;
- You communicate strongly and know how to build a good relationship with stakeholders (Finance) and your development team;
- You enjoy making the product a success;
- You have extensive experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and possibly with related applications such as ISP Next, Extended banking, MIS;
- Your knowledge and experience within a technical project and service company is an advantage.
- Dynamics 365 F&O experience is essential
- Candidates must be fluent in Dutch
- As a Product Owner (FO) you work at the intersection of business and IT.
- You are responsible for drawing up and managing the product backlog (epics/features/user stories) for D365FO and related applications.
- This allows you to convert the wishes, needs and ideas of the business (Finance, logistics, projects and services) into working products.
- With a development team of professionals at your side, you know how to prioritize the different ideas and split them into manageable pieces to deliver as much value as possible for the customer. At the same time, you are able to explain at management level what your vision is and what your roadmap for the coming quarters will look like.
- The solutions you will provide will help the business implement and manage new construction projects and maintenance activities.
- These solutions are often based on Microsoft Dynamics 365, Office 365 and Power Platform.
- It is important in this role that you do this with a focus on the end goal: well-functioning solutions for our users.
- With your Expertise in Finance and logistics processes, you can substantiate the aspects of every development.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients’ requirements and our candidates’ skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position, we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: www.catchgroup.com.